Have you heard about Tidestore?

0 Comments
          Hello everyone! Today I want to show you an online clothing store I've just found out - I'm talking about Tidestore ( http://www.tidestore.com/ ). Here you may find fashionable clothes of good quality at a reasonable price. The good thing is they ship worldwide and our country is able to receive packages from them. Great, huh? 
         
           There are two main shipping methods to choose from. First option provides a shorter delivery time ( 2-5 days ) than the other ( 4-8 days ) . The advantage of the second option is that shipping cost is cheaper. The shipping cost may differ because of the weight and dimension of the package. But now comes the best part : some products have free shipping ! ( http://www.tidestore.com/Korean-Clothing-Free-Shipping/ )
          
              Tidestore offers to their clients different products and categories, such as : lingerie, shoes, bags, jewelry, other accesories and women's clothes. If you are interested in buying clothes, you must know you'll find anything you want : they have dresses, shirts, blouses,blazers, suits, pants, jumpsuits, and so on. 

              Soon this hot season is gone, autumn will be here in no time and the new season brings me many changes, as starting the university. Not only I have to prepare myself mentally, but also I have to update my wardrobe. Now I'm looking for a trench coat and I found some here, on Tidestore. You may see my choices below. Can you help me to choose one?






Last, but not least, they have an anniversary sale. You may enjoy the follow surprises : cash reductions, free delivery off an order $129.00, up to 90% off at any items, mystery gift if you purchase any two similar products of Women's Clothing, Shoes, Bags or Sexy Lingerie.

So, are you interested in buying clothes from Tidestore?
If you've already bought from here, are you satisfied with their services? 



You may also like